Atlantis, The Palm is known for making guests feel like they’ve stepped into a real Atlantis city in Dubai – that’s what you’ll experience.
Dubai, the marvelous jewel of the United Arab Emirates, loaded with iconic tourist attractions, is home to remarkable cultural sites and pinned with modern skyscrapers, ports, beaches, gigantic shopping malls and flashy hotels. This splendid city is considered the melting pot of the Middle East due to its large expatriate population. While it is true that Dubai was considered the hub of business in the Middle East since it encouraged innovation and technology, the city is also the ideal destination for sun worshipers who want to enjoy a week filled with fun indoor and outdoor activities. The emirate is known for its luxurious hotels and sites.
However, a unique and wonderful hotel to visit in Dubai is Atlantis the Palm, a resort that offers endless amenities and provides guests with the most comfortable and luxurious experience.
Here are the key features of Dubai’s Atlantis, The Palm
The Palm Hotel in Dubai has a large number of rooms, totaling 1,539. These offer exceptional views of the splendid Arabian Sea or the magnificent Skyline of Dubai. The hotel also features The Lost Chambers Aquarium, home to over 65,000 marine animals. Moreover, people visiting Atlantis the Palm in Dubai love to visit Aquaventure, which has been rated as the best water park not only in the Middle East but also in Europe. The hotel also offers the best culinary and gastronomic experiences with world-class cuisine thanks to its more than 20 restaurants and bars. Atlantis is, indeed, an exceptional culinary destination.
Inside the resort, there are activities everyone can enjoy, including a teen zone and Atlantis Kids Clubs for kids ages 3-12. Over 25 luxury boutiques and top-notch jewelers for avid shoppers. Additionally, the resort offers over 5,000 square meters of convention facilities, including 14 meeting rooms. Sun and beach lovers can enjoy over a kilometer of pristine beach and crystal clear waters around the hotel. In fact, Atlantis features the finest beachfront in all of Dubai, with spectacular views of The Palm and the Dubai skyline. The five-star hotel offers a variety of room types and several packages, including some dedicated to families, and comfortable, luxurious suites for those looking for a more upgraded experience. Obviously, these tend to be more expensive than other room types.
Zoom In: What’s in the resort’s rooms and what packages are available?
Rooms at Atlantis the Palm Dubai offer exceptional beach views, with some offering breathtaking views of the fascinating underwater world. Inside the suite there is a paradise of comfort. The expansive living rooms craves relaxation and relaxing vibes. They are also perfect for eating and working. The space is also well equipped with modern and elegant furniture composed of design objects. The setting is refined, chic and elegant. The suites measure approximately 165 square meters and are large enough to provide the necessary dose of comfort.
- Point: With every online booking, one can benefit from a 20% discount on suites at Atlantis the Palm Dubai. However, it depends on the season it is booked. In addition, people can enjoy free transfer from and to the airport with a private car. In addition, with certain reservations and packages, one can possibly obtain a discount for a spa treatment and a session with a personal trainer.
- Characteristics: Guests staying at Atlantis the Palm enjoy 24/7 private butler service. Also, for intellectuals with a passion for reading, the station offers access via PressReader to more than 2,000 newspapers and magazines. Needless to say, the rooms have free Wi-Fi service.
- Recommended: People are advised to book a suite online. Indeed, they will benefit from priority access to all the restaurants of the hotel, as well as a private cabin at the swimming pool, the beaches and Aquaventure.
Here’s what to know about facilities and room prices at Atlantis The Palm
The Atlantis the Palm resort in Dubai offers its guests a wide range of activities which they can experience through its varied and unique facilities. A significant number of restaurants offer the finest dining experiences and world-class menus covering all types of cuisines.
- Recommended: Another essential activity of the resort, the encounter with the dolphins and the sea lions of the Aquapark. For example, the place is full of water activities.
- Where to eat: Moreover, one can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Imperial Club lounge overlooking the dazzling Arabian Sea. People can also enjoy snacks at the lounge during the afternoon hours or have a drink before going to dinner. However, access to the club is restricted to guests who book specific suites only.
As for the prices for staying at Atlantis the Palm, one can expect them to be high since the resort is a luxurious icon of Dubai. However, these prices may vary depending on the season, offers and customization of the customer’s request.
- Cost: The Presidential Suite has an average price per room per night of AED 16,975 ($4,621). The Royal Bridge Suite is more expensive, with an average price of AED 76,795 ($20,907). More information can be found on the hotel’s official website.
Next: Thinking of Dubai? Here are 10 reasons to do so
Complete Nunavut Travel Guide – Things to Do, Activities and Food
About the Author