ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – A three-day drug operation on the Atlantic City boardwalk ended with 10 arrests and several narcotics confiscated.
Officials say various amounts of suspected cocaine, heroin and fentanyl; More than 11 pounds of marijuana and a loaded .22 caliber handgun with hollow point bullets were all recovered during the multi-agency investigation.
Ten people were arrested over a 3-day period in early September:
- Ralph Davis, 24, Delanco
- Kasheem Marshall, 47, Newark
- Robert McCollum, 44, Piscataway
- Phillip Love, 40, Atlantic City
- Demetrius Bowman, 31, Philadelphia
- Tre Visco, 28, Brigantine
- Jamar April, 19, Atlantic City
- Gabriel Santos, 20, brigantine
- Beth Rhody, 38, Atlantic City
- Joseph Hackney, 30, Pennsauken
The 10 suspects were charged with various narcotics offenses including possession of narcotics, distribution of narcotics, distribution of narcotics within 500 feet of a public area, unlawful possession of a firearm and illegal possession of hollow point ammunition.
A Drug Offender Restraining Order has also been requested for each suspect for the Atlantic City Boardwalk and surrounding areas.