CEO summarizes 2021 achievements and updates shareholders on 2022 initiatives
Atlantis Gaming Corporation (OTC PINK: ATIG), (“AGC” or “The Company”), a company specializing in the development of casino games and sportsbooks, casino management, slot software and land-based casino development , today publishes a letter to shareholders .
The past year has been transformative for AGC. We have reached important milestones that are necessary to execute our business strategy. As we move into 2021, I want to take a moment to summarize these accomplishments and announce our initiatives for 2022 to increase shareholder value and continue to execute on our strategy.
- Regained pink current status with OTC Markets
- Renamed “Atlantis Internet Group” to “Atlantis Gaming Corporation”
- Announcing a strategic move to merge the assets of Atlantis Gaming Corporation Delaware and Atlantis & Partners LLC into Atlantis Gaming Corporation Nevada (ATIG). These assets include the Kenner Laketown Project and the Ask-a-Pro version of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Fantasy Sports
- Atlantis & Partners LLC signed a Cooperative Effort Agreement with the City of Kenner and was granted ninety-nine (99) year lease rights to develop the Laketown Project, a classy resort destination music and sports-themed venue, including condos, shops and an amphitheater on 40 waterfront acres on Lake Pontchartrain
- NFL Hall of Famer Warren Moon has joined our Board of Directors
- Director Roy Jones Jr has been announced as an inductee for the Class of 2022 into the International Boxing Hall of Fame
2022 strategic initiatives:
- Complete Merger of Atlantis Gaming Corporation Delaware and Atlantis & Partners LLC into Atlantis Gaming Corporation Nevada – Q2, 2022
- Submitting an Application for a Sports Betting License in the State of Louisiana – Q2, 2022
- Launch Daily Fantasy Sports – Q2, 2022
- Investments and strategic partnerships in iGaming and sports betting technologies – Q2 2022
- Inauguration of our Laketown project – Q2, 2022
We will keep you informed of our progress through official press releases. Thank you for being an AGC shareholder. We wish you and yours a healthy and prosperous 2022.
Donald L. Bailey, General Manager
About Atlantis Gaming Corporation:
Atlantis Internet Group (ATIG.PK) is a public Nevada corporation specializing in casino game development, casino management, slot software and land-based casino development. Our business goal is to create the first public gaming and entertainment company that offers music products and sports-related themes in the development of online gaming products, slot machine products and casinos. The Company offers a variety of gaming products ranging from online casino games, casino management software, central server systems and slot software to gaming markets in the United States and internationally. The management of our company uses the experience of the gaming executives of traditional land-based casinos. For more information visit www.atlantisgamingcorporation.com
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute “forward-looking statements”. Forward-looking statements provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that is not directly related to historical or current fact. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by these forward-looking statements due to various important factors that may be disclosed in the Company’s filings. In addition to these factors, actual future performance, results and results may differ materially due to broader factors, including (without limitation) general industry and market conditions and growth rates, economic conditions and changes in government and public policy. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent the Company’s views as of the date of this press release, and those views are subject to change. However, while the Company may choose to update these forward-looking statements at some time in the future, the Company expressly disclaims any obligation to do so. These forward-looking statements should not be taken to represent the views of the Company as of any date subsequent to the date of the press release. These forward-looking statements are risks which are detailed on the Company’s website and filings.